Call your local Federal Member of Parliament

You can find your Federal Member of Parliament's contact details below.

Once you’ve made the call, please let us know how your call went in the form below it.

Hi there – my name is [insert name] and I’m a local constituent. I live in [your suburb].

I'm calling because I'm appalled by current rates of Jobseeker and related income support payments. $46 a day is not enough to cover the essentials of life, including rent, food and medical bills.

I'm asking [MP's name] to champion this issue in their party and push their party leaders to commit to an increasing income support to at least $70 a day.

Thank you for your time.

Make your call count, tell us how it went